Off travelling again

  • Paul Hindle
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 3, 2010
      I haven't been back in the UK for long, but I'm off on the road again in a few days. It'll be anywhere between three and five months. Unless last year I'll be taking a notebook PC with me with all my DW files on it, so I'll be able to submit turns while away. The reason I'm posting this on the main board is that I have positions in several modules and I'm just letting everyone know that I may take a few days to get to a place with WiFi so that I can answer emails.

      Paul

    • Bill Moore
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 3, 2010
        I'm going to be visualizing you banging out your posts while sitting on a hill overlooking Machu Pichu, or standing next to a bunch of rioting Somalis, like the reporters in that daft BBC News intro do now Paul ;)

        Bill

        --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, Paul Hindle <tony_donofrio@...> wrote:

        > I haven't been back in the UK for long, but I'm off on the road again in a few days. It'll be anywhere between three and five months. Unless last year I'll be taking a notebook PC with me with all my DW files on it, so I'll be able to submit turns while away. The reason I'm posting this on the main board is that I have positions in several modules and I'm just letting everyone know that I may take a few days to get to a place with WiFi so that I can answer emails.
        >
        > Paul

      • Paul Hindle
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 3, 2010
          I'm off to India this time Bill, so sadly I'm more likely to be surrounded by piles of rubbish. It should still be fun though.

          Paul

        • wrgild@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 3, 2010
            Be careful to get ALL your shots!

            I'm off to India this time Bill, so sadly I'm more likely to be surrounded by piles of rubbish. It should still be fun though.

            Paul

            I'm going to be visualizing you banging out your posts while sitting on a hill overlooking Machu Pichu, or standing next to a bunch of rioting Somalis, like the reporters in that daft BBC News intro do now Paul ;)

            Bill

            --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, Paul Hindle <tony_donofrio@...> wrote:

            > I haven't been back in the UK for long, but I'm off on the road again in a few days. It'll be anywhere between three and five months. Unless last year I'll be taking a notebook PC with me with all my DW files on it, so I'll be able to submit turns while away. The reason I'm posting this on the main board is that I have positions in several modules and I'm just letting everyone know that I may take a few days to get to a place with WiFi so that I can answer emails.

            > Paul

          • Frank de Vocht
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 3, 2010
              I have been there before, it is not piles of rubbish or
              Loss of wireless you should worry about...its deli-belly :-).
              Have fun!

              On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 20:46 CET Paul Hindle wrote:

              >I'm off to India this time Bill, so sadly I'm more likely to be surrounded by piles of rubbish. It should still be fun though.
              >
              >Paul

            • Paul Hindle
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 3, 2010
                Me too Frank - I'm not worried about the rubbish (although the quantities are depressing), and I always get Delhi Belly, no matter how careful I am with the water/ice/salad/street food etc. So this time I'm bringing a ton of prebiotic powder. I doubt if it'll work, but I'm desperate enough to try anything :)

                Paul

                I have been there before, it is not piles of rubbish or

                Loss of wireless you should worry about...its deli-belly :-).

                Have fun!

                On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 20:46 CET Paul Hindle wrote:

                >I'm off to India this time Bill, so sadly I'm more likely to be surrounded by piles of rubbish. It should still be fun though.

                >Paul

                >--- On Wed, 11/3/10, Bill Moore <billm@...> wrote:

                >From: Bill Moore <billm@...>

                >Subject: [DungeonWorld] Re: Off travelling again

                >To: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com

                >Date: Wednesday, November 3, 2010, 7:02 PM

                > I'm going to be visualizing you banging out your posts while sitting on a hill overlooking Machu Pichu, or standing next to a bunch of rioting Somalis, like the reporters in that daft BBC News intro do now Paul ;)

                >Bill

                >--- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, Paul Hindle <tony_donofrio@...> wrote:

                >> I haven't been back in the UK for long, but I'm off on the road again in a few days. It'll be anywhere between three and five months. Unless last year I'll be taking a notebook PC with me with all my DW files on it, so I'll be able to submit turns while away. The reason I'm posting this on the main board is that I have positions in several modules and I'm just letting everyone know that I may take a few days to get to a place with WiFi so that I can answer emails.

                >> Paul

              • Paul Hindle
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 3, 2010
                  Already have done Wayne, including Japanese encephalitis. Fun times :)

                  From: Paul Hindle <tony_donofrio@...>

                  Sender: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com

                  Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 12:46:22

                  To: <DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com>

                  From: Bill Moore <billm@...>

                  To: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com

                  Date: Wednesday, November 3, 2010, 7:02 PM

                  I'm going to be visualizing you banging out your posts while sitting on a hill overlooking Machu Pichu, or standing next to a bunch of rioting Somalis, like the reporters in that daft BBC News intro do now Paul ;)

                  Bill

                  --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, Paul Hindle <tony_donofrio@...> wrote:

                  > I haven't been back in the UK for long, but I'm off on the road again in a few days. It'll be anywhere between three and five months. Unless last year I'll be taking a notebook PC with me with all my DW files on it, so I'll be able to submit turns while away. The reason I'm posting this on the main board is that I have positions in several modules and I'm just letting everyone know that I may take a few days to get to a place with WiFi so that I can answer emails.

                  > Paul

                • Bill Moore
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 3, 2010
                    OK, how about in front of the Taj Mahal, surrounded by a crowd of monkeys? ;)