Three Things

  • Madhouse UK
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 9:25 AM
      Hi All,

      Due to delays caused by the bank holiday, its likely DW will be delayed until Thursday night this week. Apologies. We are still
      working towards a faster turnaround, though this turn is not a good example of that! : )

      People waiting for special bits and bobs from the pubmeet will have to wait one more turn - there's quite a lot of work to do to get
      them all ready but they're on their way!

      New Heroic Monster Position stuff, promised for quite some time, is just about ready. A full rundown of the new bits for White
      Tower Island, will be supplied for next turn. You can thank Mike for his perseverence in the face of delays <grin>. We got there
      in the end.

      Best Regards,

      Steve Tierney
      Madhouse UK
    • Crowther, Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1 9:56 AM
        Hi Steve and all,

        As usual appreciation for the information and regrets for the delay as I am geeky enough that the Wednesday/Thursday of every turn week is a time of eager anticipation for me!

        On the HMP and Island things, that just increases it this time, and my thanks to the players who have been making the Underworld such an interesting and vibrant place recently. For anyone without interests below, come on down, the weather sucks, the natives are hostile and the scenery is terrible but you'll never lack for excitement:-)

        Mike