IGW membership

  • Richard L Smith
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 4, 2010
      IGW Enchanters,

      I like to join the IGWs....I ugly and weak, but has good friends.
      I venture from Poldoon to now in Drax. I venture with
      Bard and Ranger and Dragon. Rescued by this Ranger ...I was captive
      by bad goblins. I like to learn new spells.

      Goblin Rebel Enchanter, Abel Pandorn
    • Keith Petersen
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 4, 2010
        Enchanter Abel,

        We'd be happy to accept you as a member of the IGW.

        Please contact my scribe at BaronSolas@...
        (OOC - or use my regular email too) and we'll arrange
        for the paper work for the crown and the mystic ceremony
        bestowing you with a torc.

        Baron Solas
        The Grey Wizard