away for too long

  • sarah
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2010
      seems I have been away for way too long and coming back is a learning curve.
      I completely forgot the order to use a healing ointment, and as a result...
      dark dwarves won the day. I had been writing my orders last minute, so
      didn't have time to ask anyone heh. I did however remember I could find it
      out by investigating the ointment, which was the only order that happened
      before Cass died..

      so, roll on another character or two. Must concentrate a bit more!

      Sarah

    • Bill Mayling
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2010
        Oh, dear, Sarah - X 30 is not a good order to forget !!
        For the record, Healing Potion is X 130 and Eat Mana Bread is X 73 <g>

        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2010
          Remember the Wiki and the Great Library!

          On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 8:30 AM, sarah <sarah@...> wrote:

          > seems I have been away for way too long and coming back is a learning
          > curve.
          > I completely forgot the order to use a healing ointment, and as a result...
          > dark dwarves won the day. I had been writing my orders last minute, so
          > didn't have time to ask anyone heh. I did however remember I could find it
          > out by investigating the ointment, which was the only order that happened
          > before Cass died..
          >
          > so, roll on another character or two. Must concentrate a bit more!
          >
          > Sarah

        • Ade Bagley
          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2010
            Good to see you back in the game though, Sarah!

            Oh, dear, Sarah - X 30 is not a good order to forget !!
            For the record, Healing Potion is X 130 and Eat Mana Bread is X 73 <g>

          • paulobrien
            Message 5 of 8 , May 1, 2010
              And - because there are players around the world - dropping a query on here
              will probably get a reply quite quickly no matter what the time of day.

              :)

              > Remember the Wiki and the Great Library!
              >
              > On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 8:30 AM, sarah <sarah@...> wrote:
              >

              >> seems I have been away for way too long and coming back is a learning
              >> curve.
              >> I completely forgot the order to use a healing ointment, and as a
              >> result...
              >> dark dwarves won the day. I had been writing my orders last minute, so
              >> didn't have time to ask anyone heh. I did however remember I could find
              >> it
              >> out by investigating the ointment, which was the only order that happened
              >> before Cass died..
              >>
              >> so, roll on another character or two. Must concentrate a bit more!
              >>
              >> Sarah

              > ------------------------------------
              >
              > Offical DungeonWorld Website: http://www.dungeonworld.com/Yahoo! Groups
              > Links

            • Ian Edwards
              Message 6 of 8 , May 3, 2010
                Eek - I'm about to have one of my farmers start fishing in the village pond
                on my estate. Hopefully it doesn't contain anything quite so voracious.

                Ian

                Message 7 of 8 , May 3, 2010
                  Sarah,

                  If you use any of the instant messengers programs, there's always a good
                  chance
                  someone is online and you could have asked them for the code.

                  Certainly I've done. (And I know that some people dislike IMs).
                  Just a thought.

                  Keith