RE: A palace banquet

  • Crowther, Mike
    Message 1 of 25 , Feb 1, 2010
      Sire,

      Given my physical location so far from Bereny I will of course do my utmost to attend but in my absence I would suggest that Baron Toth could well represent my views,

      Baron Ephraim Stryker

      OOC: That is 1.00p.m. my time on the west coast and while I will beg the indulgence of my nearest and dearest I can't guarantee it yet....any idea for how long we'd be locked in heated role-play?

      Mike

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 25 , Feb 3, 2010
        OOC: Steve said "an hour or so". Any earlier and I think Bruno would have
        trouble. Any later might be awkward for some of the UK folks.

        Ade

        Message 3 of 25 , Feb 5, 2010
          I'm afraid it seems highly unlikely I'll be able to make it as I need to be on another call at 1 my time sadly,

          Mike

          Message 4 of 25 , Feb 5, 2010
            See if Steve can change the day. Would that help?

            Ade

            Message 5 of 25 , Feb 5, 2010
              Don't do that on my behalf. I will do my best but otherwise consider a sudden sandstorm interrupted the Ambassadors journey:)

              Mike

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 25 , Feb 5, 2010
                Mike, would starting 30 mins earlier or later make a difference?

                Crowther, Mike wrote:

                > Don't do that on my behalf. I will do my best but otherwise consider a
                > sudden sandstorm interrupted the Ambassadors journey:)
                >
                > Mike

              • Ade Bagley
                Message 7 of 25 , Feb 6, 2010
                  Okay Mike, will do! Would be good to see you there though if you can make
                  it.

                  Ade

                  Don't do that on my behalf. I will do my best but otherwise consider a
                  sudden sandstorm interrupted the Ambassadors journey:)

                  Mike

                • svachal
                  Message 8 of 25 , Feb 12, 2010
                    Is the banquet still for the 13th, 10am PST? - Stewart

                    --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, "Ade Bagley" <adrian-bagley@...> wrote:

                    > Okay Mike, will do! Would be good to see you there though if you can make
                    > it.
                    >

                    > Ade

                  • Ade Bagley
                    Message 9 of 25 , Feb 12, 2010
                      It's definitely for the 13th, though I wouldn't like to guess about PST :0)
                      It's 9pm GMT. Steve said he'd post something tomorrow with more details,
                      like which chatroom it'll be in.

                      Everyone's welcome to come and observe OOC of course, even if they didn't
                      get an IC invite.

                      Ade

                      Is the banquet still for the 13th, 10am PST? - Stewart

                    • wrgild@yahoo.com
                      Message 10 of 25 , Feb 12, 2010

                        Message 11 of 25 , Feb 12, 2010
                          9 p.m. should be 3 p.m. central time (6 hours) difference.
                          So I think 1:00 p.m. PT. (Isn't that the time Mike C mentioned,
                          and I think he's on the west coast).

                          Posting tomorrow isn't going to help anyone on digest, sadly.

                          Keith

                          svachal wrote:

                          > Is the banquet still for the 13th, 10am PST? - Stewart
                          >
                          > --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com
                          > <mailto:DungeonWorld%40yahoogroups.com>, "Ade Bagley"
                          > <adrian-bagley@...> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Okay Mike, will do! Would be good to see you there though if you can
                          > make
                          > > it.
                          > >

                          > > Ade

                        • Gregory
                          Message 12 of 25 , Feb 13, 2010
                            Hope everyone has a good time! I would be there to watch, but I am already signed up for a local game day. Titan and Shogun, yeah! Hope they can capture a transcript of the chat!

                            Have fun everyone!

                            Greg

                            --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, Keith Petersen <petersenkeith@...> wrote:

                            >>9 p.m. should be 3 p.m. central time (6 hours) difference. So I think 1:00 p.m. PT. (Isn't that the time Mike C mentioned, and I think he's on the west coast).

                            Posting tomorrow isn't going to help anyone on digest, sadly.

                            Keith<<
                          • Richard L Smith
                            Message 13 of 25 , Feb 14, 2010
                              At 08:03 AM 1/29/2010, Ade Bagley wrote:
                              >I would be honoured if the following would join me at the palace in
                              >a fortnight's time for a banquet and an evening of pleasant conversation.
                              >
                              >His Grace, Holy Father Morgut
                              >His Grace, Duke Aevin
                              >Her Grace, Duchess Aevin
                              >Her Grace, Duchess Kubala Wildfire
                              >Baron Ephraim Stryker
                              >Baron Gorgios Varga Toth
                              >Lady Jasmine
                              >Meantime
                              >
                              >My wife will also be present, of course.
                              >
                              >@@@ King Dirk I,

                              I apologize for not making it to the meeting.
                              I have no honorable reason for not making it Sire!

                              Lady Jasmine
                              Arch Deacon
                              For Shanna
                            • Ade Bagley
                              Message 14 of 25 , Feb 14, 2010
                                Lady Jasmine,

                                Never mind - I am sure you will be there the next time we host a banquet at
                                the palace.

                                Dirk I