Re: RMK, the Calm and the Storm

  • action_man@blueyonder.co.uk
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hi Svachal!

      It is quite obvious, as Steve leaves hidden thing's in plain sight.
      It is as the say "The Calm Before The Storm!"
      Enter The Calm and you should find a passage to The Storm.

      Cheers Adrian.

      --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, "svachal" <grunduggerer@...> wrote:

      > Maybe someone will know because I've spent three or four years trying to figure it out:
      >
      > Beyond RMK level 3, there's a passage leading to "The Calm". There's no stair down to a level 4 that I can locate.
      >
      > The description for The Calm indicates that it is an area leading to "The Storm". I can't find the passage to the Storm though. There's a portal to the Underworld, but I've been there. Took me two or three years to get back.
      >
      > So, is there such a passage? Or is the description just listing something that isn't in place (as sometimes happens)? It just surprises me that RMK is so small if there isn't a further area.

    • svachal
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 8, 2009
        Adrian,

        I'm in the Calm. The description there indicates the Storm is further on, but I can't locate it. All that is in the Calm is a portal to the Underworld, but I've been there.

        Thanks for responding though, Stewart

      • wrgild@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 8, 2009
          Storm = Thunder = Hmmmm ....

          I'm in the Calm. The description there indicates the Storm is further on, but I can't locate it. All that is in the Calm is a portal to the Underworld, but I've been there.

          Thanks for responding though, Stewart

          --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, action_man@... wrote:

          > Hi Svachal!
          >
          > It is quite obvious, as Steve leaves hidden thing's in plain sight.
          > It is as the say "The Calm Before The Storm!"
          > Enter The Calm and you should find a passage to The Storm.
          >
          > Cheers Adrian.
          >
          > --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, "svachal" <grunduggerer@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Maybe someone will know because I've spent three or four years trying to figure it out:
          > >
          > > Beyond RMK level 3, there's a passage leading to "The Calm". There's no stair down to a level 4 that I can locate.
          > >
          > > The description for The Calm indicates that it is an area leading to "The Storm". I can't find the passage to the Storm though. There's a portal to the Underworld, but I've been there. Took me two or three years to get back.
          > >
          > > So, is there such a passage? Or is the description just listing something that isn't in place (as sometimes happens)? It just surprises me that RMK is so small if there isn't a further area.

        • Thomas Crane
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 11, 2009
            I can only think of two options without seeing the area on your turn Stewart
            (where you came from etc) one is get a maxed out vision character to have a
            look around, might be harder than it seems. Or just casually move around
            bumping into walls and see if anything happens.

            Obviously the Storm could be in the underworld but that seems slightly
            unlikely.

            Thomas

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 13, 2009
              Yeah, I've got Azzy with vision 14. We have islands surrounded by lava, connected by bridges.

              I'll keep poking around I guess. - Stewart

            • action_man@blueyonder.co.uk
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 15, 2009
                Hi Stewart.

                Islands surrounded by Lava connected by bridges, Hmm.
                Have you tried getting Stix to walk around in the Lava to look for other way's. As a Runeforger Earth and Fire Mastery give immunity to Lava.