Holiday

  • Paul Hindle
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
      I'll be on holiday from tomorrow to Sat 10th and I may or may not have access to email and the time to read it. So I'll catch up with game matters on my return.

      Paul

    • alber1ch
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 4, 2009
        Business of a conferencey type?

        --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, "Madhouse UK" <steve@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > I am away next week on business (of a sort) and so I will be running DW5
        > STRICTLY to deadline on Saturday night. Please make sure all orders are in
        > on Saturday night. You should receive turns Sunday daytime.
        >
        > Have fun!
        >
        > Steve Tierney
        > Madhouse UK

      • Madhouse UK
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 8, 2009
          >>Business of a conferencey type?<<

          Yep, it was. Im back now.

          Steve
          Madhouse UK
        • Keith Nixon
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 8, 2009
            Oh, good, because the server's been down since Monday!

            On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 6:19 PM, Madhouse UK <steve@...> wrote:

            > >>Business of a conferencey type?<<
            >
            > Yep, it was. Im back now.
            >
            > Steve
            > Madhouse UK

          • Madhouse UK
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 9, 2009
              >>Oh, good, because the server's been down since Monday!<<

              We do have both a telephone number and staff if that happens and Im away you
              know...
              : )

              Up and running again now!

              Steve