Royal blades available to be won - RGA members only !

  • robert treadwell
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009
      My fellow guild members,

      it is with great pleasure that I can say that the royal Amourer has delived to me today the Royal Blades that we have been long awaiting for. these are a special

      I Have two blades which will be awarded to those who My self and the council feel have gone that extra special path to show their devotion to crown and king and guild.- kiliing the baron outlaw is one sure way to gain one of the blades or defending crownheart could be another........... tiem to show the ture RGA colours..........

      I have one Blade that will be awarded to one who has done to further the RGA cause...( this is one that I will personally award to someone who can show IC a good reason via Roleplay - get thinking and posting to list...........)

      The fourth blade will be awarded to anyone who is willing to take on the job as offical RGA Queens bodyguard - we know that King Dirk has a bodyguard and I feel that the RGA should offer the blade to one who is willing to show that the RGA takes the royal duties to the maximium, and is willing to protect the life of the king beloved.

      long live the King

      Baroness Selas

      Leader of the RGA

    • Thomas Crane
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009
        I would happily guard your Queen

        Grrrr!!!! Snr
        Persecuted Lizardman

        On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 6:55 PM, robert treadwell
        <treaders12000@...>wrote:

        > My fellow guild members,
        >
        > it is with great pleasure that I can say that the royal Amourer has delived
        > to me today the Royal Blades that we have been long awaiting for. these are
        > a special
        >
        > I Have two blades which will be awarded to those who My self and the
        > council feel have gone that extra special path to show their devotion to
        > crown and king and guild.- kiliing the baron outlaw is one sure way to gain
        > one of the blades or defending crownheart could be another........... tiem
        > to show the ture RGA colours..........
        >
        > I have one Blade that will be awarded to one who has done to further the
        > RGA cause...( this is one that I will personally award to someone who can
        > show IC a good reason via Roleplay - get thinking and posting to
        > list...........)
        >
        > The fourth blade will be awarded to anyone who is willing to take on the
        > job as offical RGA Queens bodyguard - we know that King Dirk has a bodyguard
        > and I feel that the RGA should offer the blade to one who is willing to show
        > that the RGA takes the royal duties to the maximium, and is willing to
        > protect the life of the king beloved.
        >
        > long live the King
        >
        > Baroness Selas
        >
        > Leader of the RGA

      • general_gout
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2009
          Baroness Selas,

          I must take offence to the above message and your manner of informing me of the status of the Royal Blades.

          Firstly, BEEF are an independent Guild and not a part of the RGA!

          Secondly, there are six Royal Blades, two of which are still held by my officers and the fourth you have illegally acquied has been stolen from Calista Sureshot, Marshal of the Eagles!

          I must insist that you return the Royal Blade to Baroness Sureshot at a place and time of her choosing.

          I must also insist that the revoked status be removed from the Royal blade carried by Captain Peric Greipr.

          Elderon Gout, Commanding General, BEEF

          --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, robert treadwell <treaders12000@...> wrote:

          > My fellow guild members,
          >
          > it is with great pleasure that I can say that the royal Amourer has delived to me today the Royal Blades that we have been long awaiting for. these are a special
          >
          > I Have two blades which will be awarded to those who My self and the council feel have gone that extra special path to show their devotion to crown and king and guild.- kiliing the baron outlaw is one sure way to gain one of the blades or defending crownheart could be another........... tiem to show the ture RGA colours..........
          >
          > Baroness Selas
          >
          > Leader of the RGA
        • robert treadwell
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 4, 2009
            Elderon Gout, Commanding General, BEEF,

            SIr, I find both your tone and manner of speaking of great offence - the Royal blades are ones given to the RGA not BEEF and if your guild needs replacement blades I would advice you to speak with the Royal amourer  (ooc speak/email GM) and not demand blades that have been given to the RGA which are for the use of the Royal guild and to be given out by the royal guild - if they want the blades then they can join the RGA and earn them !

            secondly the message on the courtyard boards was for those members who may not subscribe to the royal guild mail service, to inform them of the new royal blades.

            I did not know that the RGA was not allowed to make posts or had to inform other guilds of how we run our guild nor would I expect any say in how you run yours........!

            I expect but doubt I will recieve an apology for this slander ! but I am sure a nice friendly Crownheart lawyer can help me out.....

            Baroness Selas
            Leader of the RGA