FW: [Crusaders_of_Selador] New DW group OOC

  • Bill Moore
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2009
      Reminder:
      Anyone with one or more Crusaders of Selador needs to join the new
      "Crusaders of Selador" group at:

      Crusaders_of_Selador@yahoogroups.com

      Any problems finding it, just let me know.

      Bill

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2009
        Or convert to the one true Crusader Path. SHANNA

        "Bill Moore" <billm@...>
        Sent by: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com
        01/07/2009 12:44
        Please respond to
        DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com

        "Dungeonworld" <Dungeonworld@yahoogroups.com>
        cc

        Subject
        [DungeonWorld] FW: [Crusaders_of_Selador] New DW group OOC

        Reminder:
        Anyone with one or more Crusaders of Selador needs to join the new
        "Crusaders of Selador" group at:

        Crusaders_of_Selador@yahoogroups.com

        Any problems finding it, just let me know.

        Bill

        Zurich Financial Services (UKISA) Limited and Zurich Insurance plc are members of the Zurich Financial Services Group which consists of Zurich Financial Services, a company registered in Switzerland (number CH-023.3.020.5108) and its subsidiary undertakings from time to time.

        Zurich Insurance plc, a public limited company incorporated in Ireland Registration No. 13460 Registered Office: Zurich House, Ballsbridge Park, Dublin 4, Ireland
        UK branch registered in England and Wales Registration No. BR7985
        UK Branch Head Office: The Zurich Centre, 3000 Parkway, Whiteley, Fareham, Hampshire PO15 7JZ. Authorised by the Irish Financial Regulator and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Services Authority. Details about the extent of our regulation by the Financial Services Authority are available from us on request.

        Zurich Financial Services (UKISA) Limited.
        Registered in England and Wales under registration number 01860680.
        Registered office: UK Life Centre, Station Road, Swindon SN1 1EL.
        Zurich Financial Services (UKISA) Limited is a holding company of the life business in the UK, the following subsidiaries of which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

        Zurich Assurance Ltd
        Registered in England and Wales under registration number 2456671.
        Registered office: UK Life Centre, Station Road, Swindon SN1 1EL.

        Zurich Intermediary Group Limited
        Registered in England and Wales under registration number 1909111.
        Registered office: UK Life Centre, Station Road, Swindon SN1 1EL.

        Zurich Independent Wealth Management Limited
        Registered in England and Wales under registration number 2088643.
        Registered office: UK Life Centre, Station Road, Swindon SN1 1EL.

        Zurich Advice Network Limited
        Registered in England and Wales under registration number 492466.
        Registered office: UK Life Centre, Station Road, Swindon SN1 1EL.

        Sterling ISA Managers Limited
        Registered in England and Wales under registration number 2395416.
        Registered office: UK Life Centre, Station Road, Swindon SN1 1EL.

        The information contained in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy or otherwise use it and do not disclose it to anyone else. Please notify the sender of the delivery error and then delete the message from your system.

        Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author only. Communications will be monitored regularly to improve our service and for security and regulatory purposes. Thank you for your assistance.

      • Bill Moore
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2009
          Hmmm... I believe MY crusaders may need some rather radical and potentially life threatening surgery in order to join your order, Madam

          Cerv Elan,
          LC Selador

          --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, Andy McMillan <andy.mcmillan@...> wrote:

> [...]
          >
          > Zurich Advice Network Limited
          > Registered in England and Wales under registration number 492466.
          > Registered office: UK Life Centre, Station Road, Swindon SN1 1EL.
          >
          > Sterling ISA Managers Limited
          > Registered in England and Wales under registration number 2395416.
          > Registered office: UK Life Centre, Station Road, Swindon SN1 1EL.
          >

          > The information contained in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy or otherwise use it and do not disclose it to anyone else. Please notify the sender of the delivery error and then delete the message from your system.
          >
          > Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author only. Communications will be monitored regularly to improve our service and for security and regulatory purposes. Thank you for your assistance.

        • Andy McMillan
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
            Well we do have the new Alterboy positions opening soon, I'm sure you'd be
            a 'good boy'

            "Bill Moore" <billm@...>
            Sent by: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com
            01/07/2009 20:15
            Please respond to
            DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com

            DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com
            cc

            Subject
            [DungeonWorld] Re: FW: [Crusaders_of_Selador] New DW group