Re: Lords deBarbarac and Peredur

  • greatbiggaruhl
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
      Saishan,

      Wherever you were before, you're in the skillet now - the castle nearby
      you can see is the domain of Lexor, powerful evil being and even larger
      braggart. We're far to the west of Bereny and far to the north of the
      Great Glacier, so you are a long way indeed from home.

      I would suggest you join those of us camped outside the castle for the
      moment - we're fending off rampaging dinosaurs and evil creatures, and
      regrouping. While some of the denizens of this place are relatively
      harmless, being eaten by a Tyrannosaur is not a pleasant experience.

      Lord Sigmund DeBarbarac
      Green Torc Bearer
      > Lords...near the castle ...Hail! HAIL! ...I am..Saishan...what is
      > happening? I do not know what is happening...everything
      > feels strange to me...this land is strange..with sand and
      > rock...flying dragons looking creatures..
      >
      > ..I cannot remember what happened...I am to your SE...can you see
      me???????

      > ..I have a large, cold hammer and somehow clutch 'bolts'...I remember
      > singing dreams...a voice maybe?
      > ..what is happening?
      >
      > Saishan

    • David Townend
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
        Saishan,

        My warder is rather busy at the moment as there is a vampire at his
        side that needs to be watched.

        As to what is happening some fools interfered with my experimentss in
        the wooden horse and we have been transported to this desolate place.
        We are now planning on seeking shelter un this castle which appears to
        be the only sign of civiliisation within twenty leagues.

        Lady Ygraine, Countess Falkone, Mistress of the Third Circle

        --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, Richard L Smith <windhook@...>