Swinderlog Hole Yahoo Group OOC

  • themes86
    Message 1 of 22 , Nov 3, 2008
      OOC

      Hello, Everyone!

      Is there a Swinderlog Hole Yahoo Group? I got a US Postal Only Player
      that sent me a sweet map of the 2nd level of that dungeon, called
      Swinderlog Deep. There is just a corner needing filled in and he asked
      if I can fill that in for him so he can proceed to the 3rd level,
      Swinderlog Deeper. He has one character down there that he wants the
      others to catch up with, but he is a self confessed perfectionist and
      wants to get Swinderlog Deep complete first.

      Also, I now have a character in Swinderlog Hole now, so I probably
      wouldn't be bad to be a member of such a group for any role-playing or
      information possibilities of my own.

      Thanks in advanced,

      Greg
    • Dale Nielsen
      Message 2 of 22 , Nov 3, 2008
        Greg,

        or email Swinderlog_Association-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        I am not sure how up-to-date the maps there are; Mike C. would be able to tell you. I usually get my maps from the White Tower group instead.

        Dale

        Message 3 of 22 , Nov 4, 2008
          Thanks, Dale!

          It is at least a start. I half expected there not to be such a group
          with it being well explored by the White Tower, but it doesn't hurt to
          ask.

          Again, thanks for the assistance,

          Greg

          --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, Dale Nielsen <SPumpernickel@...>
          wrote:

          >>Greg,

          You'll want to go to
          http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Swinderlog_Association/

          or email Swinderlog_Association-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          I am not sure how up-to-date the maps there are; Mike C. would be able
          to tell you. I usually get my maps from the White Tower group instead.

          Dale<<
        • Crowther, Mike
          Message 4 of 22 , Nov 4, 2008
            We do have lots of maps though we haven't worked on them for years....happy to supply offlist if you like?

            Mike

            ________________________________

            --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com<mailto:DungeonWorld%40yahoogroups.com>, Dale Nielsen <SPumpernickel@...>

            or email Swinderlog_Association-subscribe@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Swinderlog_Association-subscribe%40yahoogroups.com>

            I am not sure how up-to-date the maps there are; Mike C. would be able
            to tell you. I usually get my maps from the White Tower group instead.

            Dale<<

          • Wayne Gildroy
            Message 5 of 22 , Nov 5, 2008
              I have set up characters at surface traders reportedly close to The Abyss; and have set up a new player-run group list for that dungeon.

              Anyone desiring to get an invite -- please let me know off-list.

              Cheers!
              Wayne
            • Wayne Gildroy
              Message 6 of 22 , Nov 5, 2008
                I have set up some characters at surface traders reportedly near The Tower in the Mists; and have set up a player-run group list for that dungeon.

                Anyone wishing an invite...please contact me off-list.

                Cheers!
                Wayne
              • Paul Hindle
                Message 7 of 22 , Nov 5, 2008
                  Arianna,

                  Do you wish to explore this cave together? I have picked up a weapon that is of more use to you than me (a Little Lightning Bow).

                  Waldo the Enchanter

                • Paul Hindle
                  Message 8 of 22 , Nov 6, 2008
                    1 set, in the Icehaunt Courtyard.

                    Laurel

                  • Paul Hindle
                    Message 9 of 22 , Nov 6, 2008
                      Forget the For Sale part - they're free to anyone who can come to collect them from the Icehaunt stairs this turn. Seems a pity to sell them for the few gold they'd fetch.

                      Laurel

                      Message 10 of 22 , Nov 6, 2008
                        I'll take them!

                        Rosa Lia ... Ranger

                        Message 11 of 22 , Nov 6, 2008
                          Where are you Rosa Lia? Neither I nor my colleagues can see you.

                          Laurel

                          Message 12 of 22 , Nov 6, 2008
                            Yes, please, Laurel - my young Ranger could certainly do with a Bracer, so how much ?

                            Duchess Juliette

                            To: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.comFrom: tony_donofrio@...: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 07:16:57 -0800Subject: [DungeonWorld] For sale - Bracers of Freedom

                            1 set, in the Icehaunt Courtyard. Laurel[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

                          • Honest Ron
                            Message 13 of 22 , Nov 6, 2008
                              From your loc she is 12 south 2 west

                              Honest Ron

                              Message 14 of 22 , Nov 6, 2008
                                Free to whoever can collect them from me at the Icehaunt stairs, Duchess. Unfortunately Rosa Lia has already claimed them and I'm honour-bound to give them to her.

                                Laurel

                                Yes, please, Laurel - my young Ranger could certainly do with a Bracer, so how much ?

                                Duchess Juliette

                                To: DungeonWorld@ yahoogroups. comFrom: tony_donofrio@ rocketmail. comDate: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 07:16:57 -0800Subject: [DungeonWorld] For sale - Bracers of Freedom

                                1 set, in the Icehaunt Courtyard. Laurel[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

                                See the most popular videos on the web
                                http://clk.atdmt com/GBL/go/ 115454061/ direct/01/

                              • Paul Hindle
                                Message 15 of 22 , Nov 6, 2008
                                  OOC: Thanks Ron.

                                  IC: Rosa Lia, if you can't reach the stairs this coming day I will leave the Bracers with a colleague.
                                  Laurel

                                  Message 16 of 22 , Nov 6, 2008
                                    ... who is two East of the Land Hopper Niall of Wintred. I am headed to the Risen Fortress in the Southern Glacier. My master will take many turns to catch up. Please let me know if you want a lift before he does.

                                    Niall of Wintred

                                  • Honest Ron
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Nov 6, 2008
                                      Duchess Juliette

                                      I think I can help you out there I have a ranger with me who has 1 going
                                      free. (ooc could'nt be assed to wisp it back to the guild rooms) I'll ask
                                      him for it and see about getting to you.

                                      Lady Clarissa Stormpath
                                      Leader of The Way of The Five Paths
                                      a social guild for pink leggings and teddy bears and the V.A

                                      Message 18 of 22 , Nov 6, 2008
                                        Why thank you kindly, Lady Clarissa. Jelayna actually has a Bracer of Fire Freedom, but I presume the ordinary one will give her more flexibility in Defence ? If not, perhaps there is a more deserving recipient around ?Duchess Juliette

                                        (OOC: didn't actually look at my 2 newbie Rangers before rushing to I ask for it ! Johanna has got one already, Jelayna has the Fire version.

                                        To: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.comFrom: goingtohell@...: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 16:19:39 +0000Subject: RE: [DungeonWorld] For sale - Bracers of Freedom

                                        Duchess JulietteI think I can help you out there I have a ranger with me who has 1 goingfree. (ooc could'nt be assed to wisp it back to the guild rooms) I'll askhim for it and see about getting to you.Lady Clarissa StormpathLeader of The Way of The Five Pathsa social guild for pink leggings and teddy bears and the V.A-----Original Message-----From: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com] OnBehalf Of Bill MaylingSent: Thursday, 06 November, 2008 16:00To: dungeonworld@yahoogroups.comSubject: RE: [DungeonWorld] For sale - Bracers of FreedomYes, please, Laurel - my young Ranger could certainly do with a Bracer, sohow much ?Duchess Juliette[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

                                      • Bill Mayling
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Nov 6, 2008
                                          As I am close to you as well, Niall of Wintred, I can tell you that the Enchantress is Baroness Miranda, accompanied by a White Plume Horse and an Elven Warrior Maiden, Birgitte. Should they not require your assistance, then I would be grateful for a lift.

                                          Sister Jizzelda,
                                          Chaplain to the Duchess,
                                          Spiritual Advisor to the Earl.

                                          To: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.comFrom: tony_donofrio@...: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 08:16:42 -0800Subject: [DungeonWorld] To the Female Human Enchantress on the Citadel Road east of Icehaunt...

                                          ... who is two East of the Land Hopper Niall of Wintred. I am headed to the Risen Fortress in the Southern Glacier. My master will take many turns to catch up. Please let me know if you want a lift before he does. Niall of Wintred[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

                                        • Paul Hindle
                                          Message 20 of 22 , Nov 6, 2008
                                            Very well Sister Jizzelda, let us wait and see what they say. I would be honoured to give you a lift if they do not require my assistance.

                                            Where are you in relation to me? My eyes are poor.

                                            I am not that fast on good surfaces (OOC: only 10 orders) but come into my own on poor terrain (OOC: Move 15).

                                            Niall of Wintred

                                            Message 21 of 22 , Nov 6, 2008
                                              Hi Duchess Juliette

                                              Looks like your friends are sorted out, the fire one being helpful as it is.

                                              Message 22 of 22 , Nov 6, 2008
                                                Fine, Lady Clarissa - thanks for offer and advice. My Rangers will let someone else benefit from your offer.Duchess Juliette.

                                                To: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.comFrom: goingtohell@...: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 21:13:17 +0000Subject: RE: [DungeonWorld] For sale - Bracers of Freedom

                                                Hi Duchess JulietteLooks like your friends are sorted out, the fire one being helpful as it is.Lady Clarissa StormpathLeader of The Way of The Five Pathsa social guild for pink leggings and teddy bears and the V.A-----Original Message-----From: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com] OnBehalf Of Bill MaylingSent: Thursday, 06 November, 2008 16:40To: dungeonworld@yahoogroups.comSubject: RE: [DungeonWorld] For sale - Bracers of FreedomWhy thank you kindly, Lady Clarissa. Jelayna actually has a Bracer of FireFreedom, but I presume the ordinary one will give her more flexibility inDefence ? If not, perhaps there is a more deserving recipient around?Duchess Juliette(OOC: didn't actually look at my 2 newbie Rangers before rushing to I askfor it ! Johanna has got one already, Jelayna has the Fire version.[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]