Re: Origins Interim Report (brief)

  • Steve Tierney
    Message 1 of 38 , Jul 1, 2008
      > I need to see if I can download lizards first. If I can get into the
      game then I will take you up on the $5.00 deal. Would you be willing
      to take it out of my DungeonWorld account?<<

      Sorry Lois, no. That was a convention special offer which I've
      stretched outside of the con to help you, but I cant stretch it into
      other game accounts. Its five bucks, Lois! <grin> You can buy two
      breakfasts for that in Vegas... ; )

      Steve
      Madhouse UK
    • Thomas Crane
      Message 38 of 38 , Jul 1, 2008
        So I am in Lizards! and not Necromancer then.. interesting.. Now I can
        banter with Wayne...

        Beware, The woodchucks are coming!

        Thomas

        Which is why you, also, are in the new game... Can't give him too
        easy a ride, I say!