RE: [DungeonWorld] To the Royal Courts - the Death of Noir

  • Ade Bagley
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2008
      Chaldan Ironhoof,

      Congratulations to you and the Centaur Council on despatching this foul
      creature and completing your mission. Well done!

      Dirk Steadfast

      Regent

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 1, 2008
        I would like to add my congrates to you and your fine and noble guild..... The Royal Guild of Adventurers salutes you.............. Your names will be added to the roll call of legends and heroes who have acted above and beyond the call of duty...........

        A blow to the forces of darkness , My thinks

        Baroness Selas

        Leader of the RGA
        first adventurer.

      • Keith Petersen
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 1, 2008
          The IGW also extends its congratulations on
          the cleansing of Noir from the land.

          Baron Solas
          The Grey Wizard
        • Marcus D'Alembert
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 1, 2008
            Keith Petersen wrote:
            > The IGW also extends its congratulations on
            > the cleansing of Noir from the land.
            >
            > Baron Solas
            > The Grey Wizard

            <pant>

            as does the Walkers guild.

            These stairs up the wooden horse are hell on my knees...

            </pant>

            --
            Baron Marcus D'Alembert, Guild Leader, Walker on the Edge
            Contact my scribe: wote@...
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 1, 2008
              And Dei Vigilare offers our congratulations and admiration as well.

              We had representation on this mission, having declared our support to the Centaur Council in accomplishing it. We can confirm its success by the eyewitness account of slaying of Noir... as related to us by Benci Varga Toth of Vox Dei.

              Our congratulations to The Centaur Council for its success!

              Dese Sanberligne
              Dei Eligere, Dei Vigilare
            • Paul
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 8, 2008
                To the Regent and all respondents,

                Thank you on behalf of the Centaur Council for your kind words and
                congratulatory responses, we do appreciate them deeply. I trust now
                that the Centaur Council has risen once more from the depths of
                anonymity and may be counted once again amongst Bereny's true allies.

                I look forward to speaking with others of you soon perhaps, on our
                latest endeavour to perhaps solve the riddle that has blighted the
                lives of many.

                Respectfully

                Chaldan Ironhoof
                Guild Leader, Centaur Council