Steve's Big Surprise ??

  • Bill Mayling
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2008
      I know its April Fools Day - but have I missed something ?

      What was Steve's "fun" surprise at the weekend ??

      - or is it in the turns processed over the weekend, perhaps ??Real Bill M.<aka Duchess Juliette et al>
    • Edmond Hyland
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2008
        Maybe it'll be the return of the Evil Lich of Doom?

        Ed

        > I know its April Fools Day - but have I missed something ?
        >
        > What was Steve's "fun" surprise at the
        > weekend ??
        >
        > - or is it in the turns processed over the weekend,
        > perhaps ??Real Bill M.<aka Duchess Juliette et al>

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
        A Smarter Inbox http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
      • Thomas Crane
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2008
          I was thinking Steve might have produced mock turns for April Fools Day and
          kill off everyone! Still I expect its in the turns.. .

          Thomas

          Maybe it'll be the return of the Evil Lich of Doom?

          Ed

          > I know its April Fools Day - but have I missed something ?
          >
          > What was Steve's "fun" surprise at the
          > weekend ??
          >
          > - or is it in the turns processed over the weekend,
          > perhaps ??Real Bill M.<aka Duchess Juliette et al>
        • Tony Roberts
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 2008
            Who said 'mock' - still is April Fool's Day...

            -- Tony

            I was thinking Steve might have produced mock turns for April Fools Day and
            kill off everyone! Still I expect its in the turns.. .

            Thomas

            Maybe it'll be the return of the Evil Lich of Doom?

            Ed

            > I know its April Fools Day - but have I missed something ?
            >
            > What was Steve's "fun" surprise at the
            > weekend ??
            >
            > - or is it in the turns processed over the weekend,
            > perhaps ??Real Bill M.<aka Duchess Juliette et al>

          • robert treadwell
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 1, 2008
              Glaze and her company has been found to owe the regent a vast amount of money due to tax evasion so she is outlawed ???

              hee hee hee

              Thomas Crane <blackwidow169@...> wrote:
              I was thinking Steve might have produced mock turns for April Fools Day and
              kill off everyone! Still I expect its in the turns.. .

              Thomas

              Maybe it'll be the return of the Evil Lich of Doom?

              Ed

              > I know its April Fools Day - but have I missed something ?
              >
              > What was Steve's "fun" surprise at the
              > weekend ??
              >
              > - or is it in the turns processed over the weekend,
              > perhaps ??Real Bill M.<aka Duchess Juliette et al>

            • Ade Bagley
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 2, 2008
                How did you guess? She's being arrested as we speak...

                Glaze and her company has been found to owe the regent a vast amount of
                money due to tax evasion so she is outlawed ???

                hee hee hee

              • Madhouse UK
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 2, 2008
                  >>I know its April Fools Day - but have I missed something ?
                  What was Steve's "fun" surprise at the weekend ??<<

                  You know what they say about the best-laid plans and all that...

                  This weekend did *not* go smoothly.

                  I was hoping to get DW processed and out by late Sunday and then immediately
                  press on with the 'surprise'. Sadly, a data problem has meant that didn't
                  happen. Indeed, its halfway through wednesday and we're still struggling
                  with the problem and DW is still not run. <sigh>

                  It doesn't help that Duncan has disappeared off the face of the earth for a
                  couple of days, at exactly the wrong time. I need him to fix a data error.
                  Its such a small error, but I cant proceed without it. Really irritating.
                  He's back in the morning, so it'll get sorted then.

                  Anyhow, that means DW is late (Thursday night, I'd guess) this week and the
                  surprise is more likely to be *this* weekend.

                  Sorreeeee.... Its been pretty crazy at this end!

                  Steve
                  Madhouse UK