Latest Bereny Bugle now available

  • Ian Edwards
    Message 1 of 119 , Mar 1, 2008
      The latest issue of the Bereny Bugle is now available. Catch up on the
      latest news of the Falcone Estate Crisis, and much much more at:
      http://homepages.tesco.net/ian.edwards3/BerenyBugle/

      In this issue:

      OUTLAWED BARON REMAINS DEFIANT
      - Lord Uryen d'Agrillac declared an outlaw and a traitor.
      - Reaction to Uryen's rebellion.

      CRUSADERS DEFEAT ANTITHETICAL FOUNDER
      - Have the Crusaders of Selador destroyed a Founder of the Antithetical
      Church?

      HIGH PRIEST HITS OUT AT 'DEPRAVED' RMK
      - A 'Godless den of iniquity' says High Priest Morgut.
    • laurana_amracil
      Message 119 of 119 , May 6 6:34 AM
        Master Seyke,

        I am concerned that you claimed my men murdered your reporter, if you can prove this is the case I will offer compensation.

        However, i must point out that my men are heavily outnumbered and inclined to shoot at whoever is nearest when they poke their heads over the parapet, so if a reporter hs been killed it would be an unfortunate accident of war, rather than cold blooded murder.

        Perhaps you could also publish a general warning to anyone that enters a combat zone is likely to get shot at by either, or both the particpants if they do not draw attention to their none combatant status.

        Lord Uryen Arch Duke of Moonward, leader of Free Bereny