Re: [DungeonWorld] The need for a Rogue in the Wooden Horse nr Poldoon

  • Paul Hindle
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
      Very well Baroness, Bloodhook will stay away from you.
      I can handle myself in most situations, but recently
      an experienced Necromancer colleague was brutally cut
      down in one of the Goblin Castles. After that I
      decided not to take any more risks than necessary in
      these troubled times.

      Curly

      --- Black Widow <blackwidow169@...>
      wrote:

      > Curly
      >
      > I admit I am loathe to venture with a Lesser Vampire
      > as I sincerely doubt
      > the true reasons for any Vampire pretending to be
      > good, if they must come
      > along with you in order for you to feel safe then by
      > all means bring them,
      > just do not let them get in my way.
      >
      > Baroness Glaze 'Black Widow' Fierein
      > Berenies Greatest Warrior and Slayer of King Slime.

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
        Hi Curly,

        Tara agrees after another careful look, she can see you too, she was
        in a hurry and since you were in a bundle of other adventurers, she
        didn't initially spot you. However this speaks well for your Rogueish
        abilities, because Rogue are indeed meant to be harder to spot
        afterall.....!!!!

        We'll look forward to seeing you in the Wooden Horse in a couple of
        days hopefully.

        Regards

        Sharra Goldoak

        --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, Paul Hindle <tony_donofrio@...>

        ______________
        > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

      • Paul Hindle
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
          Sharra,

          After getting more training in Poldoon, my skills
          should be getting another boost.

          Is there a Trader near the Horse? I'm pretty
          experienced, but I never got around to learning Open
          Chests, which is an amazing oversight.

          Curly

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        • Thomas Crane
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
            True enough many have died during the goblin invasion.

            I am sure you will be ok in the Wooden Horse though.

            Glaze

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 20, 2008
              Running a bit late, but I'll be in the Horse by the
              end of the fourth day this coming day. If anyone can
              see any locked doors please let me know.

              Curly the Rogue

              --- Thomas Crane <blackwidow169@...>
              wrote:

              > True enough many have died during the goblin
              > invasion.
              >
              > I am sure you will be ok in the Wooden Horse though.
              >
              > Glaze

              Looking for last minute shopping deals?
            • Paul Hindle
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 20, 2008
                Do you wish to learn the useful Cloud of Smoke
                vampiric skill? I can teach you. I am inside the
                Wooden Horse, a short distance away from the entrance.
                The costs are 500 XP and 500 Gold.

                Bloodhook the Lesser Vampire

                http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
              • Paul Hindle
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 21, 2008
                  Can anyone see anything interesting or threatening in
                  the Belly Level of the Wooden Horse? Has anyone
                  reached any higher level? Assuming the answer to both
                  questions is no, I'm going to move to the stairs to
                  the next level, head up on the 14th hour and look
                  around on the 15th. Although the Forest Goblin units
                  in the belly level were very weak, I'm mindful that
                  Champion units may be lying in wait higher up.

                  Bloodhook

                  http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs