Re: [DungeonWorld] Dont want to cause any Alarm

  • ZalaViel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
      forget that wooden horse
      solout mearse saw a figure cowering behind a tree not far north from the
      dirigible outside poldoon stepped forward and fataly discovered it was King
      Slime (3962) himself but not before letting those near he had discovered the
      kings hiding position

      aortia
      wote
      still trying to understand the controls to the defeated dirigible

    • Thomas Crane
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
        Aortia

        We need to get there ASAP. Whether it be through this Dirigible or some sort
        of teleportation magic.

        I have a feeling they may be trying to recapture the Cannon and make sure
        Poldoon is removed.

        Raven Dearest.. I think if there are spare resources in Poldoon now might be
        the time to use them..

        Glaze