Re: Minicon, etc.

  • Mark A
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 1, 2007
      May I also just add my thanks to Brenda, Tony, Steve, Dom and Duncan.
      Huge ta to everyone: I had a fab time.

      El Maraquita still maitains that he was not hit in the face: he was
      hit in the mask! :p

      If anyone took any photos, it'd be fab if you could upload them to the
      yahoogroup files! Ta.

      Mark A

      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 1, 2007
        a bit late but on behalf of both of me and abbi may I also just add my
        thanks to Brenda, Tony, Steve, Dom and Duncan.

        Huge ta to everyone: I had a fab time, even if i had to disappear for a
        little lay down to recover!

        El Maraquita WAS hit in the face - the second refs saw it clearly !
        if you masked mexicans dont bribe the second ref thats not my, sorry
        the second ref fault! ;-P
        Top marks for use of chair to put own member of team into pool!

        Ball in face was won by the madhouse team - Any questionable calls by
        either the first ref (gm - steve) or the second Ref (myself)can be sent
        in writing to derwent complaints deparment as the ref called it as we
        saw it!

        hopefully the photos will come out and all can see me dressed as woody
        from toystory as i was said to look like, as well as the walking golf
        course that was thomas......

        Top marks to andy london for the play - not as crude as last year but
        still with talking points - enough to put you off all sorts of salad
        cream for life!

        well got to go and sort out email box before it explodes

        once again a big thank you for all the well wishes and fun we had

        abbi wants a copy of gloom now and a copy of the dating game steve
        showed off????

        keep safe and hopefully see you all at blackpool for pubmeet / Hayes to
        bully adams in to sorting it out / con......

        rob and abbi
      • Steve Tierney
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 3, 2007
          >>abbi wants a copy of gloom now and a copy of the dating game steve
          showed off????<<

          Drop me an email order and Ill sort them out for you.

          Steve
          Madhouse UK