Oakenman seed skill :- Thrashing Branches

  • Radosav Nesic
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 12:08 PM
      Zweig(684) and any Oakenmen near Poldoon;

      If you want to learn Thrashing Branches let me know.
      I am standing outside the city of Poldoon.

      Stigandr Silvanus(3729)

      OOC :-
      Skill: Thrashing Branches
      Oaken Men with this skill have grown short branches from their upper
      body and use them to thrash opponents in the same square.
      To teach the skill to another Oaken Man use 'U' '8349' 'Target' as
      long as they have already issued the order 'U' '8240' earlier in the
      same turn.
      The costs to learn the skill are 500 XP and 500 GP. They must be in
      the same or an adjacent square.

      PS OOC :-
      Is there a Walkers Guilhall in Poldoon.

      Radosav Nesic
    • Radosav Nesic
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19 3:36 AM
        Oakenmen near Poldoon or in WOTE

        If you want to learn Thrashing Branches let me know.
        I am standing outside the city of Poldoon.
        If more conveniant, could meet in the Edge Citadel

        Stigandr Silvanus(3729)

        OOC :-
        Skill: Thrashing Branches
        Oaken Men with this skill have grown short branches from their upper
        body and use them to thrash opponents in the same square.
        To teach the skill to another Oaken Man use 'U' '8349' 'Target' as
        long as they have already issued the order 'U' '8240' earlier in the
        same turn.
        The costs to learn the skill are 500 XP and 500 GP. They must be in
        the same or an adjacent square.

        PS OOC :-
        Resent with slight edit as no reply last time.

        Radosav Nesic
      • Wayne Gildroy
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 19 7:14 AM
          Stigandr Silvanus,

          Hail and Well Met!

          It is a sincere privilege to have the opportunity to meet another of the learned instructors of one the newest skills available to adventurers.

          On behalf of The Academy of Instructors, I would like to extend to you a formal invitation to join our loose confederation, which is designed to assist instructors get in contact with potential students and to provide potential students with an overview of what these new skills might mean for them.

          I hope you will accept your invitation, which is on its way to you separately.

          Mari Sanberligne <Moontouched>
          on behalf of The Academy of Instructors