What an Bereny?

  • Thomas Crane
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
      What in Seladors name is

      Pumpkinhead Reaper, The Ugly Duckling (14661)

      Doing just outside Lionel ?

      Thomas
    • Steve at mail.madcentral.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
        >>Pumpkinhead Reaper, The Ugly Duckling (14661)

        Doing just outside Lionel ?<<

        Thats a bug actually, fixed now. His name is actually Bruce Heckles, not
        Ugly Ducking. His presence, though, is not a bug...

        Steve
        Madhouse UK
      • Andrew Laidlaw
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
          Sight seeing I guess. But I guess it could be worse I guess there could
          be repots coming in about some monster outside the citys going the
          names of Lordi, Ox, Kita, Awa, & Amen. ;-)

          AndrewL.
          > What in Seladors name is

          > Pumpkinhead Reaper, The Ugly Duckling (14661)

          > Doing just outside Lionel?

          > Thomas
        • Thomas Crane
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
            Ok then.. What is a Pumpkinhead Reaper ? anyone please!

            Thomas

            >>Pumpkinhead Reaper, The Ugly Duckling (14661)

            Doing just outside Lionel ?<<

            Thats a bug actually, fixed now. His name is actually Bruce Heckles, not
            Ugly Ducking. His presence, though, is not a bug...

            Steve
            Madhouse UK
          • Joey
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
              Obviously it is Crownheart's equivalent to a village idiot. Perhaps he is
              just trying to earn a gold piece or two by putting his head into a pumpkin
              and claiming that he cannot afford a real metal helmet.

              Joey

            • ANDREW LONDON
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 2, 2006
                Thomas Said....

                What in Seladors name is

                Pumpkinhead Reaper, The Ugly Duckling (14661)

                Doing just outside Lionel ?

                Thomas

                Answer number 312

                Ask him.

              • zenthecat
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 6, 2006
                  He's the Reaper's replacement, identical to the old Reaper in every way. Except that he has a Pumpkin for a head and is a real hit at Halloween parties

                  Phil