Re: [DungeonWorld] Petersen Family Update

  • Jenny Gamston
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1, 2006
      That's really good news, Keith. Best wishes to you all. Jenny.
    • svachal
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 1, 2006
        Great news! Yay! - Stewart
      • Thomas Crane
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 2, 2006
          Yeah thats great news Keith!

          Thomas

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 2, 2006
            Yes, delighted to hear the good prognosis, Keith .. all the best to them
            both. BTW, my daughter is also named Samantha ....

            Real Bill M.
            <aka Duchess Juliette et al>

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 4, 2006
              > Great news! Yay! - Stewart