Commissions and monsters

  • Richard L. Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
      (SNIP)
      <<I ask once again to the crown, to the regent and to monster commission on
      the behalf of my dead sister to please stop issuing the children of Nashan
      with adventuring licenses.
      Charles Dingleberry,

      I am sorry about your sister, as is Shanna...especially if she died
      fighting nashan minions...perhaps those of us
      who travel to the church of evil, will meet those of nashan and We of
      Shanna, will impart some measure of
      justice in your sisters name. But we who are a part of the Monster
      Commission, do not
      issue adventuring licenses...

      Shanna's Blessing upon your sisters spirit!
      Lady Jasmine
      LC Shanna
      MC Chairperson

    • Joey
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
        Lady Jasmine,

        I thank you for your kind words towards my late sister,
        Helena. It is my hope that all who Travel to the Antithetical cathedral come
        back victorious, weapons stained with the blood of the worshippers of the
        dark and false gods.

        Charles Dingleberry