RE: [DungeonWorld] Necromancers

  • David Townend
    Message 1 of 40 , Jul 1, 2006
      There's a guild for lily livered chickens now then?
      Marwenna

      Message 40 of 40 , Jul 12, 2006
        Hi Skylar

        Nice to hear your joining us welcome to the guild I'll need you to pass on
        some info so I can let others know your with us

        (ooc if you can email me with your player no and char ID I'll sign you up.)

        Lady Clarissa Stormpath
        Leader of The Way of The Five Paths
        a social guild for pink leggings and teddy bears