Re: [DungeonWorld] Antithetical church mission

  • Paul Hindle
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
      Buster (1665) will fight alongside you when he
      arrives.

      --- "Richard L. Smith" <windhook@...> wrote:

      > Sisters,
      >
      > I hope any who are going on this mission, will
      > fight along side me!
      >
      > I would like those who are willing to do this, to
      > please speak up soon!
      > (There will be no penalty for those who do not wish
      > to fight by my
      > side...if you are with
      > friends from a different guild, or just friends, and
      > have
      > commitments, then follow
      > as your heart and spirit takes you!
      >
      > But, I would like to hear from any Crusaders of
      > Shanna, who are on
      > this mission!
      >
      > Shanna's Blessing upon us all!
      >
      > Lady Jasmine
      > LC Shanna
      > Grimslayer

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Wayne Gildroy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
        Lord Crusader, Lady Jasmine,

        The following is our status--those of us who are waiting on TTI Charms regret the delay:

        1. Keri Sanberligne -- At city of Jobollah waiting for a TTI Charm to be brought back from Safe Haven.

        2. Erzi Varga Toth -- At Bastya Szabadka (estate castle) waiting for a TTI Charm to be brought back from Safe Haven.

        3. Geda Sanberligne -- In the Courtyards of the Caverns of Hasjan waiting for a TTI Charm to be brought back from Safe Haven.

        4. Rosemary Miln -- In the New Forest of Gar fighting antithetical minions and in sight of the Antithetical Cathedral.

        "Richard L. Smith" <windhook@...> wrote:

        Sisters,

        I hope any who are going on this mission, will fight along side me!

        I would like those who are willing to do this, to please speak up soon!
        (There will be no penalty for those who do not wish to fight by my
        side...if you are with
        friends from a different guild, or just friends, and have
        commitments, then follow
        as your heart and spirit takes you!

        But, I would like to hear from any Crusaders of Shanna, who are on
        this mission!

        Shanna's Blessing upon us all!

        Lady Jasmine
        LC Shanna
        Grimslayer

        Offical DungeonWorld Website: http://www.dungeonworld.com/

        Computer role playing game Online role playing games Massive multiplayer online role playing games Star wars role playing game Wheel of time role playing game Free massive multiplayer online role playing games

      • Bill Mayling
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
          M'Lady Jasmine - Greetings and all Respect:

          my Squire Juniper (10637) and I am aboard a sponsored Waggon, which left
          Winterlake yesterday, travelling East towards the front line against the
          Antitheticals. We are travelling with a sister-crusader of the the
          Bethselines, Jeraldine L'Amoreuse) and her Squire. We were all sponsored
          through training by Duchess Juliette, Consort to the Regent.

          The Duchess has also asked me to pass on the respects and Greetings from
          Alania (1386), long-time Squire of the Order of Shanna, who is independently
          serving the Duchess directly, after the tragic loss of her last Crusader in
          battle against Masterbone. Alania is in Icehaunt, awaiting the arrival of
          the Duchess herself, and several other Companions, before setting out on the
          Crusade.

          Jessamine Lo Verde (10633)
          Order of Shanna

          http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters