Rescue of King Mark Part 2

  • Andy McMillan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hi all first off an apology to those of you who have been awaiting the
      details of where to go etc for the mission to rescue King Mark III again.
      Things have been a bit manic at work. I have set up a group to make things
      easier and the map will be uploaded hopefully tonight. To subscribe please
      send a mail to

      return-of-the-king-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      I'll then approve you onto the group.

      Thanks
      Andy

      The information contained in this message is confidential and may be
      legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
      read, copy or otherwise use it and do not disclose it to anyone else.
      Please notify the sender of the delivery error and then delete the
      message from your system.
      Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author only.
      Communications will be monitored regularly to improve our service and for
      security and regulatory purposes.
      Thank you for your assistance.
    • mark hayes
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
        Bangs head against wall repeatably........

        Mark

        PS. advise to all , never give a list a name which will inspire random sign
        ups ,,, you spend for ever disapproving people