Re: [DungeonWorld] MINICON's in generanlatium

  • Tony Roberts
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2005
      I have to say that I had a great time at the con. My
      thanks to both the Marks for the time and effort put
      into organising the event...

      Looks like I will have to practice my game-playing
      skills as I didnt win a single game of anything I
      played :o(

      Anyway, looking forward to the summer con (is it to
      early yet to start counting the days....)

      -- Tony

    • Bill Mayling
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 1, 2005
        Hey, Tony - its not the winning, but the taking part ..... thanks for being in lots of my game sessions !!

        (mind you, when the Trade Tokens were on offer, winning WAS more important <grin>)

      • Tony Roberts
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 1, 2005
          Hey up Bill, I totallly agree that the taking part is
          what matters but when Trade Tokens were needed to gain
          items and gold then coming first is what really
          matters ;op... (only jesting, like I said I had a
          great time and am looking forward to the Summer con as
          its the beer that is really important....)

          -- Tony

          --- Bill Mayling <bill1@...> wrote:

          > Hey, Tony - its not the winning, but the taking part
          > ..... thanks for being in lots of my game sessions
          > !!
          >
          > (mind you, when the Trade Tokens were on offer,
          > winning WAS more important <grin>)

          > removed]
          >

          > Offical DungeonWorld Website:
          > http://www.dungeonworld.com/
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Grey Squirrel
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 1, 2005
            Tony,

            You still did better then me though... 2 3rds and 6 yes 6 last place
            finishes..

            Thomas

            > Hey up Bill, I totallly agree that the taking part is
            > what matters but when Trade Tokens were needed to gain
            > items and gold then coming first is what really
            > matters ;op... (only jesting, like I said I had a
            > great time and am looking forward to the Summer con as
            > its the beer that is really important....)
            >
            > -- Tony
          • Tony Roberts
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 1, 2005
              Ok Thomas,

              I will give you that then. No body did that badly....
              <bg>

              -- Tony

              --- Grey Squirrel <greysquirrel@...>
              wrote:

              > Tony,
              >
              > You still did better then me though... 2 3rds and 6
              > yes 6 last place
              > finishes..
              >
              > Thomas
              >
              > > Hey up Bill, I totallly agree that the taking part
              > is
              > > what matters but when Trade Tokens were needed to
              > gain
              > > items and gold then coming first is what really
              > > matters ;op... (only jesting, like I said I had a
              > > great time and am looking forward to the Summer
              > con as
              > > its the beer that is really important....)
              > >
              > > -- Tony
              >

              > Offical DungeonWorld Website:
              > http://www.dungeonworld.com/
              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Almost Honest Ron
              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 1, 2005
                Like the other cons a great luagh played more games this time so a big thanks for the ones who show me how to play most of the games , next time I'll be honest and not say get one of them they win just to try and win myself yes I still lost but it was the second time I played it.

                Plus next time I go for a walk with a load of you I'll tell someone where Im going so you all don't worry that something bad has happened to me as I walk off and come back 3/4 hours later (opps).

                Not forgeting a big thanks to the two Marks for doing the norm and Ed for a very good role play I'll never look at chickens the same way again :D

                Honest Ron

              • William Treadwell
                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 1, 2005
                  A big Thanks to all who organise and attend this event made it another great
                  weekend,

                  but Tony don't worry like Thomas, you can join me on the loser table next
                  year.

                  The False Bill T

                  > I will give you that then. No body did that badly....
                  > <bg>
                  >
                  > -- Tony
                  >
                  > --- Grey Squirrel <greysquirrel@...>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Tony,
                  > >
                  > > You still did better then me though... 2 3rds and 6
                  > > yes 6 last place
                  > > finishes..
                  > >
                  > > Thomas
                  > >
                  > > > Hey up Bill, I totallly agree that the taking part
                  > > is
                  > > > what matters but when Trade Tokens were needed to
                  > > gain
                  > > > items and gold then coming first is what really
                  > > > matters ;op... (only jesting, like I said I had a
                  > > > great time and am looking forward to the Summer
                  > > con as
                  > > > its the beer that is really important....)
                  > > >
                  > > > -- Tony
                  > >

                  > > Offical DungeonWorld Website:
                  > > http://www.dungeonworld.com/
                  > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  > Offical DungeonWorld Website: http://www.dungeonworld.com/
                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Grey Squirrel
                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 1, 2005
                    > A big Thanks to all who organise and attend this event made it another
                    great
                    > weekend,
                    >
                    > but Tony don't worry like Thomas, you can join me on the loser table next
                    > year.
                    >
                    > The False Bill T

                    Like that helped me at all! I still finished last on that table too.
                    Although we did have some fantastic dice rolling in the Viking Fury and
                    Zombies!

                    Thomas
                  • Mike Jackson
                    Message 9 of 11 , Mar 1, 2005
                      In message <002801c51eaa$d64d7040$9a932952@blwczotz>, Grey Squirrel
                      <greysquirrel@...> writes

                      >> A big Thanks to all who organise and attend this event made it another
                      >great
                      >> weekend,
                      >>
                      >> but Tony don't worry like Thomas, you can join me on the loser table next
                      >> year.
                      >>
                      >> The False Bill T
                      >
                      >Like that helped me at all! I still finished last on that table too.
                      >Although we did have some fantastic dice rolling in the Viking Fury and
                      >Zombies!
                      >
                      >Thomas

                      It was a lot of fun.. I enjoyed playing the games and chatting away to
                      everyone.

                      Though I still shudder at the 4 1's in a row at Zombie

                      Mike