Re: [DungeonWorld] concerns

  • David Shirley
    Message 1 of 58 , Nov 30, 2004
      Hon Hardonis Bremmer,

      Upon hearing this news, I must say I am even alarmed. For one to willingly
      immerse themselves in entropic forces is very dangerous. Since Entropy, is
      very hard to predict or control it should be used with caution and not
      embraced as Count Hellstrom has done. I fear that these forces may cause
      Hellstrom to become unbalanced, and steps should be taken to keep him from
      dangering others, as well as himself. As always the Black Tower is willing
      to help in these matters.

      Morticus Corpus

      Message 58 of 58 , Dec 11, 2004
        My thanks to the Order, and to you personally, for your support. My hope is that we can resolve this rebellion without bloodshed - but if needs must, then we shall be very glad of your presence, Gillivray.

        Duchess Juliette.