Re: Blood Feud (Calling all Godi!)

  • steven MUIR
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2004
      Savages,
      I care little for your blood feud, it is merely an empty threat that you
      shall never see satisfied.
      How many clans stand against me?.....two maybe three.....Ha! pitiful!!
      How many warriors from these clans will actively seek to end this blood
      feud?..... none! you are all more concerned with filling your bellies with
      ale to fight......proud warriors of the glacier indeed!!

      You have insulted your own idol Volsun and your honour making these threats
      you can never see through to the end.
      I pity you, live in shame that you had not the faith to be faithful.

      Lecreties,
      Keeper of Souls
    • steven MUIR
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 2, 2004
        Drivel!!!
        I speak the truth savage, if only you could hear it.

        Every day I exist is a taint on your clans honour, but you can never regain
        this honour for I cannot be killed by mortal means.
        But it is in your nature to try and achieve the impossible so I invite all
        the barbarian clans to call blood feud upon me. Let every warrior from the
        glaciers come and find death at my hands.
        When the last of your people falls perhaps he will die knowing I spoke the
        truth.

        Lecreties,
        Keeper of Souls
      • action_man@blueyonder.co.uk
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 2, 2004
          HA!

          Just Drivel from Ye again Keeper of Souls? Fisherman!
          " What a wonderfull fish the Sole is,
          What a wonderfull dish the Soul is,
          What a wonderfull fish the Sole is,
          Ar-Soles, Ar-Soles, Ar-Soles! "

          Bit of ancient Godi wisdom there for the young'uns.
          I wonder what the Wolf Lord's boys have to say on this upstart Northerner?

          Gunnar Trollslayer, Godi of Volsun.
          Gargon Clan.
          Children of Ragnarok.
          RuneForge,