Re: [DungeonWorld] Happy New Year!

  • (Almost) Honest Ron
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2004
      Happy New Year everyone a few hours late but here :)

      Plus Happy Birthday to me and anyone else whos Birthday is today :D

      Honest Ron
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1, 2004
        Happy New Year!(and Happy Birthday Ron!)

        While I'm here can anyone help me?.Something's up with my PC.Every time I
        try to open a folder or IE, I get 'Explorer has caused an error in
        VX2.DLL.Explorer will now close'. I run Windows ME.
        Can anyone who has a clue about computers find a solution for me?I know
        'hee-haw' about the intricacies of my pc...I can't do a thing,lol, except
        send emails.
        Cheers
        Bob
        > Happy New Year everyone a few hours late but here :)
        >
        > Plus Happy Birthday to me and anyone else whos Birthday is today :D
        >
        > Honest Ron

        ---
      • Ade Bagley
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 1, 2004
          Happy Birthday Ron, and Happy New Year everyone else!

          Ade

        • David Townend
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 1, 2004
            happy birthday and happy new year Ron

            > Happy New Year everyone a few hours late but here :)
            > Plus Happy Birthday to me and anyone else whos Birthday is today :D
            > Honest Ron
          • (Almost) Honest Ron
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 2, 2004
              Thank's to everyone who said happy birthday :) but I did'nt get anything this time :(

              Honest Ron