RE: [DungeonWorld] Ville Ice Flow

  • Mcrowthe@obigb.jnj.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2003
      The Ville Ice Flow is located to the south of the Brace Bridge just to the
      west of my estate. I can send you a map if you desire,

      Baron Isaac Stryker

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 1, 2003
        Of the eastern and southern extremities of the ice flow certainly,

        Baron Isaac Stryker

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 2, 2003
          <<The Ville Ice Flow is South of Lux, north-east of White Citadel, more or
          less in the west-central part of Winter Ward.>>

          Chatelaine of White Citadel,
          Salmon Ruddle,
          Adrianna Fendors
          Ranger Lord of the Terin'Sha,

          Thanks to you all for this information....if ever we meet, perhaps I can
          do something for you!?
          (*I see the spokesman for the necromancers makes some vague query? In my
          'reply, I speak of
          why I wanted this information...)

          Is White Citadel an Estate?

          Shanna's Blessing upon you...

          Lady Jasmine
          LC Shanna
        • David Shirley
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 2, 2003
            No M' Lady it is a City, and a major one at that.

            Morticus Corpus
            Scribe of the Tower