Re: [DungeonWorld] Re: Fire in Crownheart

  • steven MUIR
    Message 1 of 43 , Aug 1, 2003
      How come old Danny's not been invited to join this council thing? So far it's full of stiffs, don't you think you need someone to lighten up those boring meetings?

      Danny Shamrock.

    • David Townend
      Message 43 of 43 , Aug 6, 2003
        Greetings Baron Solas,
        Baroness Miranda will be unable to represent the RGA, so one will take her
        place at the Council table.
        Would you kindly send the appropriate accounts to my secretary, Scylla.
        Thank you.
        Baroness Farissa de'Torfane, First Royal Adventurer