Re: [DungeonWorld] A strange Method of Protection??

  • steven MUIR
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2003
      Having them live in the shadows, their existence a secret would certainly keep them safe. I only hope that turning your back on them has not made you a few enemies.
      Of course those who can transform themselves into the wolf are more than welcome to join their brothers in the service of the Great Wolf Spirit

      Genn the Grey, Godi
      Clan Winters
      BotW

    • Themes86@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2003
        Safe for now. I am confident that the seed planted today will grow to bear
        the fruit of freedom the blessed of the lycanthropic community deserve. Like
        all things that grow, we only need to practice patience.

        Adrianna Fendors
        Ranger Lord of the Terin'Sha

        WolfChild@... writes:

        > Having them live in the shadows, their existence a secret would certainly
        > keep them safe. I only hope that turning your back on them has not made you
        > a few enemies.
        > Of course those who can transform themselves into the wolf are more than
        > welcome to join their brothers in the service of the Great Wolf Spirit
        >
        > Genn the Grey, Godi
        > Clan Winters
        > BotW

      • steven MUIR
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2003
          Yes indeed Ranger Lord of the Terin'sha, patience is always rewarded, though something's need the direct approach. I have yet to decide which is best regarding this matter, the runes are speaking in riddles this day, perhaps I shall pray and seek a waking dream.

          Genn the Grey, Godi
          Clan Winters
          BotW

        • svachal
          Message 4 of 7 , May 1, 2003
            Their souls will only know freedom once freed from the un-natural and
            cursed changing flesh that afflicts them.

            Until then they are ever-threatened with the destruction of their
            very being by the dark powers that have accursed them so.

            As the guilds cast out their accursed members, they are flushed into
            the open for the faithful to deal with. Not unlike hunting rabbit, I
            am told.

            Abbess Lillethane Krump,
            Counciloress, Crownheart

          • Themes86@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , May 2, 2003
              Abbess,

              While that holds true for the majority of lycanthropes and other cursed
              creatures, I support the theory that some lycanthropes have transended their
              un-natural curse, no doubt with the aid of Shanna and the other Gods of
              Light, thus transforming into a more natural part of the world. I hold this
              theory because those that lead the Terin'Sha before me must have believed
              something similiar and some of those leaders were druids who are a part of
              the church.

              While the proof of this theory still needs discovery, I am confident it will
              be found. Other similiar blessings have occured in the past few years to help
              support it.

              In the meantime, while I have recinded the invitation to lycanthropes to join
              the Terin'Sha, I have had no need to expel anyone since none have accepted
              the invitation. In the case of at least one anonymous inquiry, their choosen
              profession was one not normally associated with our organization. Were he or
              she to join, their lycanthropic condition would have been suspected and open
              to prececution. I couldn't fault them for their logic, particularly in light
              of recent theological events.

              Still, just as the plants and animals of the land grow and evolve, so do the
              thoughts of men and women. When the Gods are ready, they will make it more
              readily so. In the meantime, we shall work to uncover their truths on this
              issue.

              Adrianna Fendors
              Ranger Lord of the Terin'Sha