Re: [DungeonWorld] Azzy, social critic (and your best friend)

  • david_townend
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2003
      Well done Phil putting the initials GF on the end, we wouldn't want to
      confuse her with one of the other MMWB's would we? <g>
      David
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 6, 2003
          > the white amulet for instanance is not a guild item . but is argueably as
          > good a item as you will ever find in the game for the neck slot ,
          > and all you
          > have to do is know where to go to get it .

          Really? I didn't think they were all that good? Or do they do something I
          haven't noticed...?

          Ade
          (Missing the point completely <g>)
        • Hayeshelm@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 7, 2003
            adrian.bagley@... writes:

            > Really? I didn't think they were all that good? Or do they do something I
            > haven't noticed...?
            >
            > Ade
            > (Missing the point completely <g>)

            yes they do , or else you would not be saying that <g>

            Mark

          • Adrian Bagley
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 8, 2003
              > yes they do , or else you would not be saying that <g>

              Interesting.... I'll have to take another look!

              Ade