Re: OEP

  • rahahome@aol.com
    Message 1 of 96 , Sep 1, 2002
      Hi Keith,

      yes, i know this.
      But i can't see this as reason why Madhouse should not be able to offer a new
      one if this is not theirs
      and perhaps outdated ?

      With this i'm not on Steve's side saying only use the online entry order
      program if you want such a tool .

      So i'm trying to be a little bit penetrant on this topic <g>

      Steve ?

      Rainer

      > Subject: Re: Re: Offline Order Entry Program
      >
      > Rainer,
      >
      > I don't believe Steve is the author of the offline program.
      >
      > Someone was suppose to be working on a brand new
      > (and improved) version of it.
      >
      > Keith

    • Tony Roberts
      Message 96 of 96 , Jul 15, 2014
        When you say tomorrow, do you mean the early hours tomorrow or daytime tomorrow <grin>

        Tony

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 15 Jul 2014, at 09:47, "'Madhouse UK' steve@... [DungeonWorld]" <DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hi All,

        When I left this morning the OEP was running.  I wont be back until about 9PM tonight to check it.  I wont be running the turn until tomorrow so don’t panic.

        Steve

        Madhouse UK