RE: [DungeonWorld] Stryker barks...We Bite!

  • Mcrowthe@obigb.jnj.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2002
      Adventurer Trollslayer,

      I am afraid only those that have placed the bounty could answer that. I
      assure you whatever amount it is will be insufficient to cover the funeral
      costs of the would be assassins since collection of widely spaced body parts
      is an extremely expensive service these days. However rest assured that
      those that seek the service will have more than enough reason to increase
      the amount as time passes,

      Baron Ephraim Stryker
      Lord Commander of the White Tower

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2002
        Indeed they are not but then nor are we and we are not unmindful or ill
        informed of those that raise such prices and they would do well to ensure
        that the trail is murky lest the Hounds find them,

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 4, 2002
          Hail Baron!

          How much Gold have you on your head?

          Gunnar Trollslayer, Godi of Volsun.
          Children of Ragnarok,
          RuneForge,
          The Order.

          Tried carrying my gold on my head once...
          only managed about three steps before it unbalanced and fell off... boom boom!
          <bwahaahahaahahaaahahaa!>

          <sounds of tumbleweed drifting across the bar>

          OK, my round it is...

          Sven Hammerhand

          Order of the 'uge wotsits,
          Sometime leader of the CoR