Traitors - IC

  • jeremy baxter
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 1999
      Kerry Harrison wrote:

      > From: "Kerry Harrison" <monitor@...>
      >
      > > Well I dont want to fight the king but I love the sound of being a hero from
      > > the past. I am also coming up with idea to over throw the king with out
      > > lifting a sword. After saying this all i want is the dungeon Drax and more
      > > people are joinning by the day. so I will have a force to back me up, but I
      > > would run a long campane to get what I want. Watch carefuly. Fear comes from
      > > what you dont know. Anyway it should be fun whatever happens.
      >

      > Traitorous dog! Just where are you at in the Dungeon of Drax? Methinks my
      > men-at-arms and I should pay you a visit.
      >
      > Duke Abner Rheinhart

      Your Grace the Royal Guild of Adventurers are with you, should you need
      assistance in dealing with this traitor and his motley band we will be
      ready.

      Long live King Mark, Death to all Traitors.

      Lady Miranda
    • Kenneth Kelly
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1, 1999
        I am not a Tratiorous dog I follow the king. If how ever you do attack me or
        any of my friends then it is you who is a tratior and not me. I said we are
        a lawful guild we we shall stay one until drax tell us other wise. If you
        attack Then yes we my die but you will prove to all that the king can`t keep
        to his own rules. After all we are???
        Kenneth
        Leader of D.N.A
        Dont live the nightmare be one....
        >> > Well I dont want to fight the king but I love the sound of being a hero
        from
        >> > the past. I am also coming up with idea to over throw the king with out
        >> > lifting a sword. After saying this all i want is the dungeon Drax and
        more
        >> > people are joinning by the day. so I will have a force to back me up,
        but I
        >> > would run a long campane to get what I want. Watch carefuly. Fear comes
        from
        >> > what you dont know. Anyway it should be fun whatever happens.
        >>

        >> Traitorous dog! Just where are you at in the Dungeon of Drax? Methinks
        my
        >> men-at-arms and I should pay you a visit.
        >>
        >> Duke Abner Rheinhart
        >>

        >Your Grace the Royal Guild of Adventurers are with you, should you need
        >assistance in dealing with this traitor and his motley band we will be
        >ready.
        >
        >Long live King Mark, Death to all Traitors.
        >
        > Lady Miranda

        >Did you know that we have over 85,000 e-mail communities at Onelist?
        >http://www.onelist.com
        >Come visit our new web site and explore a new interest
        >Offical Dungeon Website: http://www.play-by-mail.com/dungeon/

      • jeremy baxter
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 1, 1999
          Kenneth Kelly wrote:

          > I am not a Tratiorous dog I follow the king.

          >>> I am also coming up with idea to over throw the king with out lifting a >>> sword.

          I find the above two statements hard to reconcile, plotting to overthrow
          the King is treason. I can only trust that your words were in some way
          misconstrued. I will await developments with interest.

          Lady Miranda
        • Paul Erik Lundstrom
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 1, 1999
            It is YOU who say you have killed adventurerers!! Why
            did you do that?? And that do make you an outlaw.

            Shenandoah
            *******
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 1, 1999
              No they attack me! I did what any of you would of done but I do it not in
              the name of the King but in my lord Drax. Long has been his membery!

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 1, 1999
                (I said this to make a point about how far my guild would go in the art of
                role playing for Drax not that we wanted to! Drax is not under my control
                but he is our real leader. So in fairness I have to say that I would come up
                with a plain if Drax wanted us to not that we want to if you undersand
                that--said out side the game)
                >> I am not a Tratiorous dog I follow the king.

                >>> sword.
                >
                >I find the above two statements hard to reconcile, plotting to overthrow
                >the King is treason. I can only trust that your words were in some way
                >misconstrued. I will await developments with interest.
                >
                >Lady Miranda

                > Free Games, Cash Prizes!
                >Gamesville - World's Biggest Game Show Site!
                > http://www.onelist.com/ad/0
                >Offical Dungeon Website: http://www.play-by-mail.com/dungeon/

              • lhaberke
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 1, 1999
                  > No they attack me! I did what any of you would of done but I do it not in
                  > the name of the King but in my lord Drax. Long has been his membery!
                  Ken
                  This Drax guy has a long membery, that well endowed? No wonder the ladies
                  are quickly joining this guild!!!
                • Clive
                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 1, 1999
                    >> Traitorous dog! Just where are you at in the Dungeon of Drax? Methinks my
                    >> men-at-arms and I should pay you a visit.
                    >>
                    >> Duke Abner Rheinhart
                    >>

                    >Your Grace the Royal Guild of Adventurers are with you, should you need
                    >assistance in dealing with this traitor and his motley band we will be
                    >ready.
                    >
                    >Long live King Mark, Death to all Traitors.
                    >
                    > Lady Miranda
                    Your Grace,
                    Talia D'Arelon and K'Zukrah of the RGoA are in Drax at present looking
                    for these scum, strangely enough, even our two barbarian colleagues, who
                    so rarely agree with us, are in full support of "Splattin' em!"
                    apparently.
                    --
                    Talia D'Arelon
                    Clive@...
                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 1, 1999
                      Aye, and may he stay in remembering... ;)

                      Shenandoah
                      ******
                      Message 10 of 10 , Apr 2, 1999
                        >> No they attack me! I did what any of you would of done but I do it not in
                        >> the name of the King but in my lord Drax. Long has been his membery!
                        >Ken
                        >This Drax guy has a long membery, that well endowed? No wonder the ladies
                        >are quickly joining this guild!!!

                        Hee Hee Hee, lurve it!
                        --
                        Clive