Re: [DungeonWorld] Digest Number 1744

  • Clive Weldon
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2001
      The Bill. Great stuff.

      Steve
      -Madhouse UK

      Report for mental reprogramming this instant.
      Thank you citizen.

      Clive ( trying to find a sensible job, if anyone has any ideas? preferably lots of cash & no work...)

    • Dhomandred
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2001
        Clive

        > Clive ( trying to find a sensible job, if anyone has any ideas? preferably
        lots of cash & no work...)

        what about a Sven-O-Gram?

        Mark

        ---
      • Clive Weldon
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2001
          what about a Sven-O-Gram?

          Mark

          Might need to do some weight training & stuff for that one :o)

        • andy hawley
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 1, 2001
            I preffered the Sweeney
            Better plots and not frightened to give people a good kicking
            andy