To Illona Winters

  • Cal
    Message 1 of 63 , May 1, 2001
      Dear Illona,
      After speaking with your husband I believe I will send
      you my leaflet on the Tyranny of Marriage, a very good
      read if I say so myself. I am available for personal
      tuition on some of the more advanced theories of
      course.

      Brezhnev
      Tall, dark, handsome, and single.

    • Dhomandred
      Message 63 of 63 , May 5, 2001
        hiya Svenny

        > But could Jerome fit on the back of a wagon? That's the real question...
        > 10 gold says the Camel can do it!

        Well you know Jerome, god help the tour guide who tries to stop hiom getting
        on the wagon if he wants too.

        > What you mean you were thinking of getting off the camel first? oh....

        I've spent most of my life of the camel you cheeky monkey, but a mount isn;t
        much good if you don;t use it as such, you know :-)

        > Sven

        Lord GreyWolf Winters
        etc.. etc...

        ---