RE: [DungeonWorld] Re: Eleedra Iceheart Are you mad

  • Crowther, Mike [JACGB]
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2000
      Indeed and we will add Malkith Undree to our process of viewing and
      identifying potential DNA Outlaws,

      Baron Ephraim Stryker
      Lord Commander of the White Tower

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2000
        Unicorn Clan,

        On a separate but linked matter one of our Knights attempted to retrieve
        your relatives possessions but was unable as they appeared to have been
        removed before his arrival. I would suggest that you place a message in the
        appropriate places requesting their return,

        Baron Ephraim Stryker
        Lord Commander of the White Tower

        OOC: Rene, the character in question arrived and did the order on phase 2
        (P) and 3 (G). This means that it was removed by someone who was either
        stood on the square, the most likely scenario, or stood only one space away
        at the end of last turn. You can narrow the list of "suspects" down to this
        area,

        Mike