RE: [DungeonWorld] dragons - OOC

  • Mike Crowther
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 1, 2000
      It's so much safer down in the depths, cooler and the loot much more
      frequent. I'm only going above ground regularly if the Lions move house,

      Mike

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 1, 2000
        Lions? Sheer luxury! (OK ... let's just stop that sort of theme right there.
        <g>)

        Down in Frostward the Polar Bears are breeding like bloody snow rabbits! And
        these things are not easy targets ... you're getting 120xp for each kill,
        and they're worth every point of it. They're not easy to hit, they have
        plenty of hit points and they do up to at least 11 damage (maybe more).

        At least they don't have ranged attacks ... for that, you have to watch out
        for the Frost Giants throwing boulders or the Icewind Witches doing *8*
        points of damage with an Ice Sprite!

        Avoid those things and you're pretty fine, though. The rest are relatively
        pretty mundane creatures.

        But you do get the odd interesting one like the Glacier (Barbarian) Revenant
        ... <g>

        Regards,
        Tony Weller

      • Cal
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 1, 2000
          Stop trying to kill the big cute teddy bears then! I'm
          starting the Save the Polar Bears campaign and we're
          going to come and get you ;)

          Cal

          > Down in Frostward the Polar Bears are breeding like
          > bloody snow rabbits! And
          > these things are not easy targets ... you're getting
          > 120xp for each kill,
          > and they're worth every point of it. They're not
          > easy to hit, they have
          > plenty of hit points and they do up to at least 11
          > damage (maybe more).

          http://im.yahoo.com/
        • Mike Crowther
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 1, 2000
            Sounds like fun and can't wait to get down there, after all everyone knows
            how easy it is to get a GB good normal defence levels...not!!,

            Mike

            http://click.egroups.com/1/4633/7/_/527689/_/959862935/

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 2, 2000
              I'll stop attacking the Polar Bears if you'll get between me and them! <g>

              Regards,
              Tony Weller

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 2, 2000
                But there is one little bonus that might help you ... they are strong,
                healthy and hardish to hit ... but they aren't fast.

                Regards,
                Tony Weller

              • Adrian Bagley
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 2, 2000
                  "I love the smell of napalm in the morning..." <g>

                  Adrian

                  Ahhh Amber Dragons, such marvellous creatures, I am quite in awe of
                  their presance. How can anyone fail to see the magnificence of these
                  creatures... Even seek thier destruction...

                  Skardus
                  High Priest of The Flame.
                  Founder of TNT.