Re: lands surrounding Bereny

  • Kadmon Klorg
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 1996
      Lord Fatahl al Akla,

      The green moss makes strange witchlight on the paper as I write,
      confined in the narrow tunnel of the Mage's Keep.

      Your dedication rings true even in these musty halls of illusion.

      It is clear that all aspects of culture, religion, and society are worthy of
      examination even as we constantly seek to reevaluate our own beliefs. I
      would not seek to sway you from your Mission, only to remind we are all
      reflections of the one Light, and even heathens are of the Fold.

      I would be curious to hear more of the Red Mountain as neither I nor my
      companions have journeyed to Summer Ward.

      Kadmon Klorg, Priest