Re: Dunaway's

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 9, 2007
      Hello, all -- the newest member (as of now) writing in...

      My name is Jerry Dunaway, and I recently moved to Murfreesboro. My
      father, James Albert Dunaway, Jr. passed a few weeks ago. He had been
      researching our family (and my mom's) and I have access to quite a bit
      of information about VA and TN Dunaways.

      Dad had an uncle who ran Dunaway Grocery in town, and his great (I
      think) grandfather financed the building of a chapel in nearby Walter
      Hill, which was named Dunaway Chapel after him (even better -- it is
      on Dunaway Chapel Road).

      If any of you think we have some connection, you can e-mail me at
      jdunaway65@... and I would love to receive more information and
      share what I have access to as well!

      --- In Dunaway@yahoogroups.com, lovetts4@... wrote:

      > Debbie,
      > I have Dunaway's from Murfreesboro, Rutherford County,Tennessee.
      Mine went