interested

  • Roger&Shirley Dunaway Vachon
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 1999
      Thanks Patick for the invitation
      and as you can see I have subscribed!
      I am anxious to learn more about our Dunaways and find all unanswered
      questions.
      Do plan to let other researchers in on the new mailing list!

      Shirley Dunaway Vachon
    • EZDUFFTT@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 1999
        List Members,
        As our membership increases.... I will start posting
        groups of new members and role calls
        Thanks and hang tite .....wont be long now
        Patrick ><>