ENGLISH,ARABIC,GERMAN AND FRENCH TEACHERS NEEDED

  • careersconsult
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2008
      ENGLISH,ARABIC,GERMAN AND FRENCH TEACHERS NEEDED

      A CONSORTIUM OF GOVERNMENT SCHOOL IN NIGERIA IS LOOKING FOR
      ENGLISH,GERMAN AND FRENCH TEACHERS TO START IMMEDIATELY.

      Working Details are:
      Must be able to speak English fluently or
      Must be able to speak French and English fluently or
      Must be able to speak German and English fluently
      Must be able to speak Arabic and English fluently
      Prefer experience teaching or a degree, however, for the right
      person this is negotiable.

      No Saturday or Sunday classes
      Teaching beginners

      Curriculum is developed and follows that of Our Ministry of
      Education.

      You will have creative control over lesson planning etc
      Plenty of resources including tapes, story books, dictionaries etc

      A dedicated Language Lab Access to the internet/ computer

      We specialize recruiting, screening, insurances, orientation,
      reference checking, payrolling and tax obligations handled by us.

      We are expecting this position to become full time with all the
      extra benefits of a full time teacher in the 2007-2008 school year.

      We offer an attractive monthly salary and excellent bonuses
      including airfare, visa, and accommodation costs.

      All CV/RESUMES Should be forwarded to the Recruitment's email
      contact as follows
      Email - philipsconsulting@...

      GREG WALLACE
      PHILLIPS CONSULTING AND RECRUITMENT COMPANY,
      4th Floor, UBA House,
      57 Marina, Lagos,
      Nigeria.
      Tel: +234 (80) 28776925