CHEMISTRY,ENGLISH,MATHEMATICS,BIOLOGY, AND AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE TEACHERS NEEDED

  • solomonugu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 7:01 AM
      CHEMISTRY,ENGLISH,MATHEMATICS,BIOLOGY, AND AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
      TEACHERS NEEDED

      A CONSORTIUM OF GOVERNMENT SCHOOL IN NIGERIA IS LOOKING FOR
      CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY, AND AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE TEACHERS TO START
      IMMEDIATELY.

      Working Details are:
      Must be able to speak English fluently
      Prefer experience teaching or a degree, however, for the right
      person this is negotiable.

      No Saturday or Sunday classes

      Teaching beginners

      Curriculum is developed and follows that of Our Ministry of Education
      You will have creative control over lesson planning etc
      Plenty of resources including tapes, Lab eqiupment, encyclopedia etc
      A dedicated science Lab Access to the internet/ computer

      With specialized recruiting, screening, insurances, orientation,
      reference checking, payrolling and tax obligations handled by us.

      We are expecting this position to become full time with all the extra
      benefits of a full time teacher in the 2006-2007 school year. We
      offer an attractive monthly salary and excellent bonuses including
      airfare, visa, and accommodation costs.

      All CV/RESUMES Should be forwarded Quickly to the Recruitment's
      email
      contact as follows

      Email - greelink_tr@...

      ALFRED SMITH