Charity Vball Tournament - Almost Full

  • dullesvolleyball
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010

      Good Afternoon,

      So far, there's been a lot of  interest level in our charity tournament; however, we're not quite there yet!  We still need your help!  We are in need of 1 more Coed 4s A team and 2-3 more Coed 4s BB teams.  Also, if you're unable to participate but would still like to make a donation or your place of employment would like to make one, please email me at dullesvolleyball@... and I can tell you how.

      THANKS!

      Justin Weis

      2010 LLS Charity Volleyball Tournament

      Join us on Friday, June 25th for a fun night of competitive volleyball for a great cause! All proceeds from the tournament go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. In August, the event coordinators, Kristin Wood & Martha Vicedomini will be participating in the Iron Girl Triathlon in Columbia Maryland with The LLS Team in Training. They will be running in honor of Arthur Wood who is fighting a heroic battle against cancer. We understand in these tough economic times, that there are a number of causes that need your support. We appreciate your consideration and hope you join us for this great event!

      WHAT:

      Volleyball Tournament (Sand Courts)

      Co-ed 4's BB

      Co-ed 4's A

      YOUR DONATION:

      $100 a Team (Please make checks payable to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society)

      WHEN:

      Friday, June 25th from 6:30pm-Midnight

      WHERE:

      Dulles Golf Center and Sports Park

      21593 Jesse Court

      Dulles, VA 20166

      703-404-8800

      www.dullesgolf. com

      Please follow the link below to reserve your spot in the tournament!!

      http://dbvrosters. freewebpage. org/

      If you are unable to find a team but are still interested in participating, simply register and in the comments box, please let us know you are a single as well as well as which level you'd like to play in and we will do our best to help you form a team.

      PRIZES FOR 1st & 2nd Place

      If you would like to support the cause but are unable to participate in the tournament then please follow the link to make your donation today!

      http://pages. teamintraining. org/md/irongcol10/ mvicedomini

      WHO:

      Charity Volleyball Tournament to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society

      The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is the world's largest voluntary health organization dedicated to funding blood cancer research and providing education and patient services. Founded in 1949, we are relentless in pursuit of our mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.

      Please direct any questions or concerns to Dullesvolleyball@ yahoo.com