Vera Duesterbeck

  • Wayne Duesterbeck
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
      Hello!

      I found this link to the Stevens Point newspaper in today's Google Alert.

      http://www.stevenspointjournal.com/article/20090101/SPJ10/901010340

      Vera married Uncle Herman Duesterbeck's only son Donald. Has anyone
      heard from her or Donald? They came to almost every reunion, but alas,
      there are no more reunions.
    • Peter Duesterbeck
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
        Hi Wayne... Don & Vera were living on their farm homestead east of
        Waupaca on Hwy 54. When my Dad (Norman) was alive, we paid a visit or
        two to them (since he & Dad were 2nd cousins). From what I recall, Don
        and Dad saw quite a bit of each other when they were youngters.

        I don't know the fate of Don, but it's evident that Vera is still very
        much alive.

        Hope this helps....
        HAPPY NEW YEAR!

        Peter Duesterbeck