Election

  • Wayne Duesterbeck
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hello!

      In view of the upcoming presidential election, I thought it best that
      I send you this link which might help you to decide on the proper
      candidate. (You might have to cut and paste it)

      http://www.tsgnet.com/pres.php?id=46832&altf=Xbzof&altl=Evftufscfdl

      Wayne
    • Daniel Duesterbeck
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
        Thanks Wayne,

        I will have fun with that one,  no doubt.

        Dan Duesterbeck
        Janesville, WI