New Members

  • Wayne Duesterbeck
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2008
      Hello!

      We will be getting some new members in the near future, some of whom
      were found on the Facebook site. Among them will be a Düsterbeck from
      Germany as well as one who is descended from the Door County Düsterbecks.

      Hopefully, they will introduce themselves to all of you.
    • Bill and Marcia Carlson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2008
        Hi Wayne,
           I am Marcia Carlson Duesterbeck, I live in Delavan Wis. and I am the daughter of Merle and Evelyn Duesterbeck. There are six of us all spread out, don't know if you got any information back from any of my sibblings. I was unable to log on to the yahoo account, Is there a format there to fill in? Could you send me the info at my regular email address and I could fill it out and return it to your yahoo or home email. I have three brothers, and two sisters. All of them have children and grandchildren. We have three children only one married and we have one grandaughter thru marriage. Thanks for all the work on the Duesterbeck family I am anxious to hear more.
            My sister Mary Kay in Texas has gotten info from my mothers family but I don't have alot on the Duesterbecks just what we all can remmeber and nothing written down formaly.   Thanks Marcia Carlson