Another Google Result

  • Wayne Duesterbeck
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
      Hello! I just received this from Google. Please note the spelling
      "Dusterbeck" in the list of teachers. This is from Lake Geneva, WI.

      http://lakegeneva.denison.groupfusion.net/modules/cms/pages.phtml?pageid=9171&sessionid=7511c646ce815b7859736cb4fcc858ea

      Is this a mis-spelling or someone from another family. The only ones
      that I know of who spell their surname that way live in Saskatchewan.
      There were some in Door County too, but I think they are all gone now.

      Wayne
    • Deborah Duesterbeck